MEET EMMY HOPEDec 06 2021
Hails from: California and Texas
Lives in: Vermont
Loves: Picking lilacs off the tree, stomping in rain puddles with my pink boots, eating homemade lemon curd straight from the jar, going to church each Sunday, making to-do lists, long walks on my Papa’s farm, and setting goals
Dislikes: Getting up early, going too long without a visit to see my family, and wicked cold New England winter days
Can be seen: Wandering the Bay Area flea markets with my mom, searching through the cookbook and historical fiction sections at the bookstore, spending time with my friends, being overly involved at my college, and making to-do lists
13 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. 13 is my birthday (April 13th), and it’s also my favorite number
2. My passions, aside from baking, crafting, and weddings, are community service and philanthropy. I attended many mission trips in middle and high school, culminating in an awe-inspiring and life changing trip to Honduras. I am also the Chair of a $10,000 dollar grant philanthropy program at my college to promote systemic change in our community.
3. I have an obsession with stripes.
4. I am not a birthday person but love to go all out for Christmas.
5. My least favorite sweet is chocolate.